Have you already written your valentine's card? Don't worry because you can try something new this year and make a Virtual Reality Valentine's card for your loved ones.
* STEPS TO FOLLOW:
- Create a new CoSpaces project.
- Choose the background.
- Create a setting.
- Add personal images and a message.
- Add music or record your own voice an upload it to your card.
- Send and share your VR card.
- Now it's time for you to enjoy and explore your Virtual Card with a smartphone and a carboard headset. Ask for one!
* DON'T FORGET!
- Pay attention to the details.
- There are different perspectives.
- There are different points of view.
- It's an experience from inside and from outside.
- Even it's an experience from the point of view of one of the characters!
This is an example I have created for you to inspire.